- Preheat oven to 450F. Using a fork, prick the skin on one side of each potato. Place the potatoes on the top oven rack, and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cut each potato in half, lengthwise. Using a spoon (I use a grapefruit spoon as it has small serrations along the edge, and makes this job much easier!), scoop out the inside flesh of each potato half, ensuring that you leave a 1 cm border of unscooped potato so the skin doesn't collapse.
- Place the potato flesh into a large mixing bowl and coarsely mash with a potato masher. Add the green onions, goat yogurt, milk, salt and pepper. Stir till well combined.
- Stuff each potato skin half with the mashed potato and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Top each potato with the crumbled bacon and grated cheese**, and place back into the oven to bake for another 15 minutes, or until the tops are browned and the cheese melted.
- Serve & ENJOY!
**Since my Dad is a vegetarian and Greg and India don't eat cow's milk, I left off the bacon and cheese and simply placed them in bowls for people to add to their potato as they wished!