- Preheat oven to 500F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the extra virgin olive oil to hot sauce and mix well. Add the diced potatoes and toss to coat. Carefully remove the potatoes trying to retain as much sauce as possible.
- Place potatoes in prepared baking dish and put into the oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Stir every 10 to 15 minutes to ensure even baking and crispy potatoes.
- Add diced chicken to the sauce and toss to coat well. In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the topping.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and lower the heat to 400F. Place the diced chicken directly on top of the potatoes and sprinkle the toppings over the entire dish.
- Return to the oven for another 15 to 20 minutes (or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove and serve with additional hot sauce and/or Caesar salad dressing.
Saturday, November 23, 2013
LOADED BAKED POTATO & HOT WINGS CASSEROLE
2lbs chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
8 to 10 medium sized potatoes, peeled and diced into 1/2" cubes
1/3 cup of EVOO
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp garlic powder
6 tbsp hot sauce
2 cups grated cheese (I used goat marbled Cheddar)
1 cup crumbled bacon
1 cup diced green onions (I used leeks as that's what we got in our CSA, and lightly sauteed them!)
Friday, November 1, 2013
CHEESE & HERB POTATO FANS
8 medium potatoes, scrubbed and dried
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used goat marble cheddar)
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan or Peccorino cheese
2 tbsp minced fresh chives
2 tbsp minced fresh sage
2 tbsp minced fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 425F. With a sharp knife, cut each potato into 1/8" slices, ensuring you leave the slices attached at the bottom. Gently fan potatoes slightly and place into a greased baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, salt and pepper. Drizzle over the potatoes.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender (they will fan out and the skins will look crispy!) In a small bowl, toss cheeses with herbs. Sprinkle over the potatoes and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and ENJOY!