- Preheat oven to 500F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the extra virgin olive oil to hot sauce and mix well. Add the diced potatoes and toss to coat. Carefully remove the potatoes trying to retain as much sauce as possible.
- Place potatoes in prepared baking dish and put into the oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Stir every 10 to 15 minutes to ensure even baking and crispy potatoes.
- Add diced chicken to the sauce and toss to coat well. In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the topping.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and lower the heat to 400F. Place the diced chicken directly on top of the potatoes and sprinkle the toppings over the entire dish.
- Return to the oven for another 15 to 20 minutes (or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove and serve with additional hot sauce and/or Caesar salad dressing.
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Loaded Baked Potato and Hot Wings Casserole
LOADED BAKED POTATO & HOT WINGS CASSEROLE
2lbs chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
8 to 10 medium sized potatoes, peeled and diced into 1/2" cubes
1/3 cup of EVOO
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp garlic powder
6 tbsp hot sauce
2 cups grated cheese (I used goat marbled Cheddar)
1 cup crumbled bacon
1 cup diced green onions (I used leeks as that's what we got in our CSA, and lightly sauteed them!)