- Wash and dry chicken pieces, place in one layer in a large casserole dish or baking pan. Season with salt and pepper. Combine butter and herbs and brush over chicken. Roast uncovered in a 400F oven for 35 minutes.
- Saute garlic and onion in olive oil in butter for 1 minute in a medium-sized skillet over medium high heat. Add wine and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until liquid reduces and sauce thickens.
- Remove chicken from oven and place on a platter. Spoon sauce over top of chicken pieces and ENJOY!
1 medium zucchini, finely diced
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I used goat mozzarella!)
- Pierce potatoes with a fork and microwave for 12 minutes or until potatoes are baked right through. Wrap in foil to keep warm and set aside.
- Brown meat with onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in tomatoes and zucchini. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Slice potatoes in half, lightly mash centres and top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.