- Combine fish sauce, water, lime juice, garlic, sugar and chili sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place the rice wrappers, one at a time, in the warm water for approximately 5 seconds each, or until softened.
- Lay the wrapper on a clean, dry towel. Layer vegetables on top of each other, down the middle of the wrapper. Fold the right side of the wrapper over the vegetables. Fold bottom of wrapper up toward the middle, roll the wrapper from right to left. Place wrapper on platter or plate.
- Repeat for as many rolls as you want to make.
- Serve spring rolls with fish sauce and ENJOY!
*The rice wrappers, fish sauce and Hoisin sauces can be found in the International section of most grocery stores or Asian supermarkets.*