- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss broccoli and grapes with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes, toss and roast for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and place into a medium sized bowl. Toss with chopped onion.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice and sugar. Drizzle over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- Garnish salad with crumbled bacon, if using.
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Roasted Broccoli & Red Grape Salad
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND RED GRAPE SALAD
6 cups broccoli florets
2 cups seedless red grapes
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp each salt and black pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup low-fat, low sodium mayonnaise
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)