- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cook spinach in the microwave or in a skillet until wilted. Drain and squeeze dry.
- Whisk 3/4 cup of feta into the eggs and set aside.
- Chop spinach, onion, and parsley in a food processor until the consistency of a pesto. I slowly drizzle the olive oil in the bowl while the food processor is running to help smooth out the spinach mixture.
- Add the spinach mixture to the eggs.
- Pour a thin layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9"x13" lasagna dish. Cover with a single layer of noodles. Spoon half the spinach mixture over top the noodles. Cover with another thin layer of sauce, then another layer of noodles. Spoon the remaining spinach mixture over the noodles and cover with a final layer of sauce.
- Top with the remaining feta cheese (1/4 cup) plus the 2 cups of grated mozzarella.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Friday, July 29, 2011
227g baby spinach
1 cup crumbled feta
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 onion, roughly chopped
1 bunch fresh parsley
1/2 cup EVOO
4 cups tomato sauce
Fresh lasagna noodles (I use Olivetti whole wheat ones)
2 cups grated mozzarella