- In a large skillet, heat the EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and saute the onions and garlic over medium heat. Cook until softened (approx. 5 mins.)
- Sprinkle onions and garlic with the curry powder, turmeric, cumin and coriander. Saute, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Add the apples, bananas, tomato and broth. Bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, and stirring frequently until the liquid is reduced by half (approx. 5 to 10 mins.)
- Add turkey to the pan and stir to ensure all pieces are covered in the sauce. Simmer, covered, for approx. 20 minutes, or until all the pieces are heated through.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve on a bed of basmati rice and ENJOY!
*For the recipe that is photographed, I added some leftover roasted butternut squash that has been skinned and diced, for some additional sweetness!*