Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 9, 2011

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

For some reason my kids have been on a complete peanut butter kick lately?!  Anyway, before they headed off to school today they put in a request that I try and make peanut butter cookies for their after school snack.  Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am a self-confessed non-baker.  So I pulled the jar out of the cupboard and went online.  This recipe comes from the Kraft website and it is by far the easiest recipe EVER!  I have already tasted one cookie and they're yummy!  Next time I am adding chocolate chips!!
EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
  • Preheat oven to 325F.
  • In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients until well mixed (I used my hand mixer).
  • Roll dough into 1 1/2" balls and space 2" apart on a greased cookie sheet.  Flatten each ball with a fork (to give the cookie it's traditional cross-hatching on top!), and place in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
  • Remove from oven and let cool on a rack.
  • ENJOY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment