- Coat the chicken cubes lightly in flour, seasoned with a little salt, the garlic powder and ginger.
- Heat a large skillet or a wok-shaped nonstick pan over high heat. Stir fry chicken until golden in the oils for 3 or 4 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan and return pan to heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add a splash of vinegar to the pan and let it evaporate. Add stock or broth to the pan and scrape up any drippings with a whisk.
- Thin curd by stirring in a little hot water. Add curd to broth and whisk to combine.
- Add chicken back to the pan and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes to thicken sauce and finish cooking chicken pieces through.
- Remove the pan from heat, add the green onions and zest, and toss chicken pieces well to combine zest and green onions evenly throughout the sauce.
*Since we don't eat wheat flour, I dusted the chicken in brown rice flour which made them really crispy!
**Lemon curd can be found in the jam and jelly aisle in your local grocery store.