Since I had some leftover chicken from the Moroccan Chicken & Quinoa dish that I made on Friday night, I thought why not pad thai? This is not exactly a traditional version, but one that is DELICIOUS and got two thumbs up from all members of the family!
- Place the uncooked noodles in a large bowl and boil the 6 cups of water. Pour over the noodles and leave for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring slightly to ensure the noodles are immersed in the water). Drain and rinse with cold water. Place back in bowl and set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup water, soy sauce and agave syrup. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tsp EVOO in stir-fry pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add eggs; stir fry 1 minute. Add eggs to the bowl of noodles.
- Heat 1 tsp EVOO in pan, add chicken and garlic and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add to the bowl of noodles.
- Heat 1 tsp EVOO in pan and add onions and paprika; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add to the bowl of noodles.
- Heat the soy sauce mixture in the pan and add noodles mixture; cook for 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, toss with sprouts and serve. Squeeze a wedge of lime over each dish and ENJOY!