Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Own Oktoberfest Meal!!

Wild boar sausages on a bun with sauerkraut, mustard and German beer...
it's almost time for Oktoberfest!!!

 Greg and I were talking about Oktoberfest the other night and that turned my thoughts to the awesome selection of sausages and beers that him and I experienced when in Germany...so I decided to recreate the meal one night to much applause from my family!

I went over to "Cooper's CSA Farm & Maze" and purchased a package of the amazing wild boar sausages that they sell!!  Honey garlic for the kids and regular for us, grilled on the BBQ!  Heaping amounts of sauerkraut and mustard (honey mustard for the kids and HOT for us!) all on a panini bun and topped off with some German wheat beer (sans beer for the kiddies!!) and we had a fabulous meal!!!  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment