- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium sized bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars together with a hand mixer, until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper (or if non-stick, make sure the pan is ungreased).
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 3 minutes on the pan until removing to wire racks.
*low fat or thinnner brands of peanut butter do not work well with this recipe*