- Whisk all salad ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place spinach in a salad bowl, top with the slivered chicken, feta cubes and red grapefruit segments, and sprinkle the cilantro over top.
- Drizzle the dressing over top and ENJOY!!!
* Marinated Feta:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp oil-packed sundried tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp minced fresh chives
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb cubed feta cheese
Place all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag and gently toss. Place the bag in the fridge for at least 1/2 hr. Take out of the fridge at least an hour prior to serving to allow the flavours to fully develop.