- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, oats, walnuts, and cinnamon until well-blended. Press onto the bottom and 1 1/2" up the sides of a greased 9" springform pan.
- Place ona baking sheet. Bake at 325F for 10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk and juice concentrate until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined (batter will be thin). Pour into crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325F for 40 - 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before carefully runnign a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir apples in butter over medium heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Arrange over cheesecake.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cinnamon and juice concentrate until smooth. Bring to a boil. reduce heat; cook and stir for 1 minute, or until thickened. Immediately brush over apples.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or unitl chilled. Remove sides of pan and serve.
1 medium pie pumpkin
2 tbsp sugar
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
1/3 cup vanilla or white chips
2 tbsp milk
1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
1/3 cup solid pack pumpkin
1 tsp grated orange peel
1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- Cut top off pumpkin; scoop out and discard seeds. In a small bowl, combine sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon; sprinkle inside of pumpkin. Replace pumpkin top. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes or until crisp tender. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, microwave vanilla chips with milk and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, orange peel, reserved chocolate and remaining cinnamon. Fold in whipped cream. Remove pumpkin top. Spoon mousse into pie pumpkin and serve.