- Combine meat, vegetables, water, 1/4 cup gravy, Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp onion powder and 1/4 tsp garlic powder. Set aside.
- Put butter in a deep dish 10" pie plate and place in a cold oven. Turn heat to 425F.
- Puree milk, eggs, flour, salt and pepper in a blender container at high speed for 45 seconds, or until thoroughly combined.
- Remove pie plate from the oven and pour the batter in the plate. Spoon meat and vegetables into the centre of the pie plate.
- Place casserole in the oven for 30 minutes being careful not to open the oven door at that time as it will cause the Yorkshire to drop like a souffle!
- While casserole is baking, heat remaining 1 cup gravy with remaining 1/2 tsp onion powder and 1/2 tsp garlic powder until hot.
- Serve casserole topped with gravy and ENJOY!
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Giant Yorkshire Dinner
Slow Cooker Roast Beef post for the original pot roast meal)
GIANT YORKSHIRE DINNER
1 cup cooked beef, shredded or cubed
1/2 cup cooked diced potato
1/2 cup cooked diced carrot
1 cooked diced onion
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 cups leftover beef gravy, divided
4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp onion powder
3/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp. butter (or margarine)
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper