- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a baking sheet or two with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- Cream together the oil and sucanat in a separate bowl; preferably with an electric mixture for about 1 minute. Beat in the banana and vanilla until well blended.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix just until all flour is incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into walnut-sized balls with clean hands (so the dough doesn't stick!) and place them, spaced 2" apart, on the baking sheet(s). Press each ball gently to flatten to 1/2" thick.
- Bake for about 13 minutes, until crisp on top but still soft.
- Remove from oven and enjoy them warm or cooled!!!
**I purchased "Callebaut" vegan chocolate chips in the Bulk Barn and then taste just like regular ones but lack the skim milk powder!