- Place sugar into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of coconut oil and place in a microwave safe container. Heat for 30 seconds or until liquid. Pour over sugar and combine thoroughly.
- Zest the rind of the lemon. Cut lemon in 1/2 and juice, removing seeds. Add to sugar mixture and stir well to combine.
- Put into mason jars and store next to the bathtub or in the shower!
- ENJOY your newly soft skin!!
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Lemon Sugar Scrub
LEMON SUGAR SCRUB
2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
*If the mixture is too wet once the lemon juice and coconut oil is added to the sugar, simply add 1/2 cup more of sugar.