This is one of my go-to easy peasy beef stews which has a changeable recipe depending on what root vegetables I have. Sometimes for kicks I throw in parsnips, sweet potatoes, and turnips! Experiment with whatever you have in your vegetable bin and try it for yourself!
- Place meat in the slow cooker.
- Combine flour, salt, and paprika in a small bowl. Stir into meat until coated well.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients, combining well.
- Cover. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir well before serving and ENJOY!